Adonis Mann

Adonis Mann

Friday, March 8, 2019

I've Returned

To say that the last couple of years for my writing career have been "trying" is an understatement. My writing career has, quite candidly, been in peril.

For a while I could not fathom writing. It was as if the spark had altogether extinguished. To add to my grief were the exterior forces that were threatening to end my writing career completely. Medical and personal issues, these were. And, to further encumber my productivity, was the fact that the publishing house for which I worked had shut down.
At the time, we were under the assumption that it would be shut down permanently. As it turns out and to our great surprise, it was simply a temporary inconvenience.

For a time, I concluded that "Syncopation of Ravishing Intensity", "Simmer: Smoothe and Sweet", and the few benefactions I'd supplied to anthologies, were perhaps going to be my only contributions to this world.

Then, something miraculous transpired ...

To be entirely ingenuous, I cannot say for sure what it was. Whether serendipity or providence, I cannot ascertain. What I can say for sure is that things happened which move me back into a place of productivity. Great things, to be sure. I am in the mind that others' renascence in some ways inveigled me, and before I knew it, I was writing again.

I am truly enthused and anticipate lovely things to come.

All I can say is don't blink or you'll miss it. 😉 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Has Come ... Reversal

What else can we say, but, “It's the official release day”? It’s really exciting to start the new year off on a high note, regardless of...