Adonis Mann

Adonis Mann

Monday, May 11, 2020

New Freebie Debut: Da'Kharta Rising


Hey Adonis, did anyone ever tell you that your Sapio spot smell like vanilla and sandalwood mixed together? If not, just letting you know it does.

So ... Adonis has been gracious enough to let me crash his spot while he's treating himself to a pedicure. 🤷 Men have to have nice feet too. That's all I'm going to say.

My name is Da'Kharta Rising. The main genres I dabble in are horror, psychological drama, and dark noir. My newest freebie "Apocawhat?", I feel, deals a bit more with drama mixed with a smidge of comedy.


Available on my site or AAPH Freebie Spot.

To get the ambiance of "Apocawhat?", imagine your most favorite food in the world that you've just run out of. You travel to the store during a time when it's typically quiet (for me, around 3 am at the 24-hour spot), only to see the parking lot at max capacity.

You debate if you should wait until later or just get the item, now that you're here. You decide on the latter to battle the craziness within.

For what happens after that, click on the links to read.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It Has Come ... Reversal

What else can we say, but, “It's the official release day”? It’s really exciting to start the new year off on a high note, regardless of...